Jonathan Keith, PA & Associates
Expert Real Estate Professionals in South Florida with extensive Commercial and Residential experience.
Waterfront & Ocean Access | Estates | Luxury Homes | Investments | Commercial
Mission and clear focus on Taking Market Share as Listing Brokers!
Certified Fine Homes Specialist | E-Certified | Certified Relocation Specialist
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) | Former Real Estate Appraiser
NEW APPROACH TO BUSINESS
Top- Performing Real Estate Professional with over 10+ years experience in full service Residential and Commercial properties. Jonathan serves his clients in the role of Strategic Planning Counselor and Advisor, a unique and proven approach. Jonathan consistently works and services his 5,000+ databases. As an investor and landlord, Jonathan knows how to help his clients see the best deals in today’s market that make financial sense for his client’s future. Jonathan carries an average of $6-$10M in listed inventory and has a $20-$30M pipeline in buyer prospects from the monthly marketing expenditures and massive referral base/foundation.
Jonathan has a proven track record of success…Building relationships with a professional and personal commitment to excellence, exceeding client expectations while doing business the right way.
- 20 Plex, Multi-family $2.2M
- Industrial building $1.4M
- Over 200 Closed Transactions
$300M+ Gross Sales
- BNI Platinum former President (45+ Member Networking Group)
- Greater Miami Board of Realtors Association
- Board of Directors-Leukemia/Lymphoma
- 2015 Fort Lauderdale Rotarian
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Children’s Home Society
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATIONS
A Former Real Estate Appraiser,
Active Real Estate Investor, Landlord, and Business Investor.
Jonathan is always expanding his knowledge with certifications, licenses, and professional development:
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Realtor.com Notable Broker
- Certified Mediator via Board of Realtors
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Analyst (CCIM-101)
- Certified Fine Home Specialist
- E, Res.Net & Equator Certified
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
What sets Jonathan apart from other real estate professionals is his prior experience to joining Prudential. Jonathan benchmarked his financial successes with a stellar, eight year career as a Senior Manager for one of the world’s most famous Fortune 500 companies, Wal-Mart.
Managing hundreds of employees from diverse backgrounds, setting trends in turning underperforming operations to profitable, and known for “out of the box thinking” solutions!
Jonathan has enjoyed a momentous real estate investment career since 1996. He has been a Senior Real Estate Sales Professional with both ReMax and Prudential receiving numerous awards and a reputation for building a solid client base, loyal community, and business/banking relationships.
- 2012 Top 100 Florida Coldwell Banker Agents Award
- 2012 President’s Award
- 2008 Prudential Chairman’s Club
- 2005-2007 100% ReMax Club
- 2006 Platinum Club
Jonathan is a catalyst for knowing when there is a ‘golden opportunity’ not to be passed on. His keen analysis as a former real estate appraiser, coupled with market trends and research, distinguishes Jonathan from other real estate professionals as having business and financial savvy. To be known as “One of the Top Real Estate Professionals in Broward County” speaks for itself.
Jonathan was the 2009 Man of the Year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in South Florida “individually” raising over $47K in just 10 weeks.
Jonathan continues to build his “footprint” in the community also raising over $22K for the Tsunami Relief efforts and the Broward Food Co-Op.